Five papers were published in the Australian Journal of Islamic Studies (2017), Volume 2, Issue 1.
- Religiosity, Attitudes on Diversity and Belonging Among Ordinary Australian Muslims by Rosalie Atie, Kevin Dunn, Mehmet Ozalp.
- Muslims in the Military: A Cause or a Solution for Issues of National Security by Luke Wessell.
- Fully Known Yet Wholly Unknowable: Orientalising the Balkans by Mirela Kadrić.
- Is Islam an Obstacle to Progress in the Modern World? The Responses and Analysis of Said Nursi by Salih Yucel.
- Book Review on Reasoning with God: Reclaiming Shari’ah in the Modern Age by Khaled Abou El Fadl by Ramia A Sultan.
If you would like to submit a paper in the Australian Journal of Islamic Studies, contact ISRA: [email protected]