Israel’s bombing raids on Gaza since Tuesday 9 May have killed dozens of Palestinians including resistant fighters and their wives and children with more than 100 injured amongst them many civilians. Gaza remains totally under cruel blockade with all crossings closed preventing travel for urgent humanitarian needs of patients and injured.

The Palestinian health ministry in Gaza had earlier reported that six people were killed in Israeli strikes. Four of them were members of the military wing of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, the group said, adding that two died in Khan Younis and the other two in Rafah. A 10-year-old girl was also killed in Gaza City in unclear circumstances.

On Tuesday 15 Palestinians, including three commanders of the resistant group Islamic Jihad were killed in the initial Israeli air strikes on the Gaza Strip including eight women and children and another 22 people were injured.

Rockets fired from Gaza has resulted in the death of one Israeli and damage to an apartment block in Rehovot in central Israel. On Thursday night a barrage of rockets reached the area around Tel Aviv, Israel’s commercial capital, about 60km (37 miles) north of Gaza.

Firing of mortars and rockets from Gaza at Israeli communities near the Gaza perimeter fence damaged two homes in the Eshkol Regional Council area.

The latest attacks by Israel on Gaza have been condemned widely including the UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres in particular for the civilian loss of life.

His spokesman said in a statement that Guterres “condemns the civilian loss of life, including that of children and women, which he views as unacceptable and must stop immediately”, the statement read.

The stament further urged all parties concerned to “exercise maximum restraint and to work to stop hostilities immediately.”

Meanwhile Israeli night raid continue on occupied West Bank almost on a daily basis.