The month of Ramadan is for fasting, socialising and doing charity work. It is a beautiful blessed month full of living human magic. It includes:
- Waking up at the time when human sleep is on peak.
- Fasting for a whole day; even really young one can do so.
- You stand up for hour every night for a month.
Young Innovators Network team initiated a small website to aid Muslims to provide them with practical tools to get the maximum benefit from Ramadan. Here are a couple of tools mentioned below:
How to tell my Australian friends about Ramadan
On the website, Ramadan for Australians page (http://moz.pakoz.com.au/rfa/) shows:
- A short video to guide of the do’s and don’ts of Ramadan to help you as a non-muslim to educate yourself about Ramadan.
- Brief guide as to how can you can facilitate your Muslims colleagues in the workplace.
- Special Greeting Card designed for to share with non-Muslims. You can download the card from the link given above.
The Ramadan planner is more than a calendar. It has the personalised and practical experience to help Muslims organise their spiritual activities.
You can download it from http://moz.pakoz.com.au/rp/.
- At the top of the planner, you can insert your name and also resolutions for Ramadan.
- Just below that, you will find a key that shows what each abbreviation used in the planner stands for.
- You can tick the Salah you have completed.
- Keep a track record of how many good deeds you have done.
- How much Quran did you read?
It is work in progress since there is a lot more to come for Children and Family.
Please give feedback and suggestions at email@example.com.