When I found out that my husband and I would be temporarily relocating overseas, one of the first thoughts which came to mind was that of us being alone in an unfamiliar place during the month of Ramadan. It would be so lonely,...Read More
Category: Love Haqtually
- Muslims in the West need to be vocal
- Good news follows some bad news
- IFAM launches Islamic Quiz program 2017
- Aspiring leaders Umrah tour 2017
- Amity College continues its strong academic tradition
- Andalusia – Granada and the Alhambra
- Muslim registry: an attack on Accessible America
- SAMAA harbour cruise and upcoming Mehfil-e-Qawwali
- Free serve of tennis to Muslim women and girls
- Simple lifestyle essential for successful leadership
- Australia’s biggest halal expo ever!
- Australia, where’s the love?
- IFAM explains Islam to festival-goers