For the 1 or 2 people who haven’t heard my mother’s huge sigh of relief reverberating around the globe, I got married on the 22nd of March 2014. After 10 active years of dismissing proposals, arguing with my mother, looking for love, being despondent, being angry, being lost and finally being resigned to being single, I gave up. I gave up thinking that my single status is something that I could change. I gave up thinking that I was in charge of my destiny and I truly left it to God. This is easier said than done. I know...Read More
Author: Shafeen Mustaq
- Muslims in the West need to be vocal
- Good news follows some bad news
- IFAM launches Islamic Quiz program 2017
- Aspiring leaders Umrah tour 2017
- Amity College continues its strong academic tradition
- Andalusia – Granada and the Alhambra
- Muslim registry: an attack on Accessible America
- SAMAA harbour cruise and upcoming Mehfil-e-Qawwali
- Free serve of tennis to Muslim women and girls
- Simple lifestyle essential for successful leadership
- Australia’s biggest halal expo ever!
- Australia, where’s the love?
- IFAM explains Islam to festival-goers