There are various groups and organisations around Australia who have taken on a very special task, Daawah, of being the ones to aid the transition of human beings towards Islam. They are the people who make themselves available to teach people about Islam, help them to take their “Shahada” and enter Islam, and then help them to learn to function as practising Muslims. They play a very important part in the value-chain of “Daawah”. There are others who come before them, those who give general lectures about Islam to large groups, or make those lectures available online. Those who...Read More
Author: Ahmed Bassal
In recent months we have seen shocking attacks on the population of Gaza, Palestine. Human Appeal International Australia has been connected to our brothers and sisters in Palestine, as we have two offices in Palestine. One office in the West Bank, and the second in Gaza. Through this live link to what is happening on the ground, we are well placed to act fast and respond to the needs of victims in a very short timeframe. In addition to financial and medical aid, Human Appeal is also at the forefront of innovation, creating new ways to support the victims...Read More
- Muslims in the West need to be vocal
- Good news follows some bad news
- IFAM launches Islamic Quiz program 2017
- Aspiring leaders Umrah tour 2017
- Amity College continues its strong academic tradition
- Andalusia – Granada and the Alhambra
- Muslim registry: an attack on Accessible America
- SAMAA harbour cruise and upcoming Mehfil-e-Qawwali
- Free serve of tennis to Muslim women and girls
- Simple lifestyle essential for successful leadership
- Australia’s biggest halal expo ever!
- Australia, where’s the love?
- IFAM explains Islam to festival-goers