Australia is unique in many aspects. It’s a continent nation with a small population consisting of people from a diverse background and a success story in Multiculturalism. It tops in meat consumption in the world. Its per capita consumption of meat is 100 kg per person per year which comes to around 250 g per person per day. Australia is one of the largest meat exporter in the world and is world leader in halal meat production. It exports Halal meat to hundred countries including the United States, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Bahrain and Egypt....Read More
Author: Dr Abdus Sami Sufi
- Muslims in the West need to be vocal
- Good news follows some bad news
- IFAM launches Islamic Quiz program 2017
- Aspiring leaders Umrah tour 2017
- Amity College continues its strong academic tradition
- Andalusia – Granada and the Alhambra
- Muslim registry: an attack on Accessible America
- SAMAA harbour cruise and upcoming Mehfil-e-Qawwali
- Free serve of tennis to Muslim women and girls
- Simple lifestyle essential for successful leadership
- Australia’s biggest halal expo ever!
- Australia, where’s the love?
- IFAM explains Islam to festival-goers